THE RIGHT PROPERTY PARTNER
Everything we do, we do honestly and fairly, aiming to meet our clients expectations.
81 m² Living area 3 Rooms
Bright, fully furnished 3-room apartment on the second floor on the Noordereiland. The house is very neat and offers a spacious living room and 2 comfortable bedrooms. From both the living room and bedroom(s) you have a view of both the iconic Hefbrug and Willemsbrug. In addition, the Noordereiland is a quiet residential area within walking or cycling distance of the bustling city, which makes for an ideal combination. Surrounded by the Nieuwe Maas on the north side and the Koningshaven on the south side.
Entry into the central entrance with bell system, staircase and lifts. The communal courtyard garden is also situated on the ground floor.
- You step into the hall, where you have access to all rooms in the flat.
- In the spacious living room there is a lot of natural light coming in through the multiple windows. All windows in the bedrooms have a French balcony.
- The modern kitchen block on the side of the living room is equipped with built-in appliances, including a fridge, dishwasher, microwave oven and gas hob with extractor fan, and various cupboards and drawers.
- The primary bedroom is very spacious and offers space for a double bed and large wardrobe. Also here are two French balconies to enjoy the outdoors.
- Second bedroom, can also serve as a workspace or children's room.
- Neat bathroom has a bathtub with a shower head and washbasin with a mirror (re-done in 2016).
- Back in the hall is a separate toilet with a hand basin (re-done in 2016) and a spacious storage room with a washing machine, dryer and central heating system.
- Seperate storage room downstairs with extra levels of security (anti-intrusion locker, reinforced panels, build-in special locker for bikes.